FMCSA has once again Extended their Hours-Of-Service Emergency Declaration until February 28th, 2021.
This extension now includes transportation of Vaccines, Medical Supplies and Equipment related to preventing COVID-19.
Who and what is the Declaration for? – The declaration is a relief system for companies that are Transporting Important Supplies such as Food or Sanitation products.
The Declaration provides relief for the following types of Companies…
- Livestock and livestock feed.
- Medical supplies and equipment related to the testing, diagnosis, and treatment of COVID-19; and
- Supplies and equipment necessary for community safety, sanitation, and prevention of community transmission of COVID-19 such as masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, soap, and disinfectants.
- Food, Paper Products, and other
- Vaccines, Constituent Products, Medical Supplies and Equipment including ancillary supplies/kits for the administration of vaccines related to the prevention of COVID-19.
★ By the way!
If you or someone you know owns/starting a Trucking and/or Passenger company and needs help with their DOT and or DMV Regulations, we are in fact a company that helps Trucking/Passenger companies stay in compliance with these regulations!
Not sure how to feel yet? We offer a FREE Trucking & Passenger Regulation Consultation! Call us at 631-277-3456 to schedule an appointment.
Have a thirst for knowledge? Click the link to check out our other Informative Blog posts!
Blog | TRANS-COM (trans-com.us)