Trucking with a cat can be very rewarding!
Unlike a dog, they’re low maintenance and can be easier to travel with.
• Litter Box
• Scratching Post (To keep them busy!)
1. Obtain a spill proof water/food bowl
2. Seat Covers – To protect the seats from getting damaged.
3. Treats – Get enough food and treats for on the road!
4. Cat-Proof your cab
• Make sure your company is ok with trucking with a pet, not all are.
• Not every cat is going to like being in a vehicle, it’s best to get a cat that doesn’t mind it!
★ By the way!
If you or someone you know owns/starting a Trucking and/or Passenger company and needs help with their DOT and or DMV Regulations, we are in fact a company that helps Trucking/Passenger companies stay in compliance with these regulations!
Not sure how to feel yet? We offer a FREE Trucking & Passenger Regulation Consultation! Call us at 631-277-3456 to schedule an appointment.
Have a thirst for knowledge? Click the link to check out our other Informative Blog posts!
Blog | TRANS-COM (trans-com.us)