Markus Spiske on Pexels
• 6% of Full-Time Jobs in the USA are filled by the Trucking Industry.
• Trucking pays 36% of all tax fees towards the Highway Trust Fund, despite being only 7% of traffic in the country.
• Commercial Trucks use roughly 20,000 gallons of fuel a year.
Owner Operator Facts
• Women make up 4% of Owner Operators.
• Minorities make up 17% of the Owner Operator industry.
• On average, about 63% of Owner-Operators are away from home 150+ nights a year.
★ By the way!
If you or someone you know owns/starting a Trucking and/or Passenger company and needs help with their DOT and or DMV Regulations, we are in fact a company that helps Trucking/Passenger companies stay in compliance with these regulations!
Not sure how to feel yet? We offer a FREE Trucking & Passenger Regulation Consultation! Call us at 631-277-3456 to schedule an appointment.
Have a thirst for knowledge? Click the link to check out our other Informative Blog posts!
Blog | TRANS-COM (trans-com.us)