• What Road Regulations will you need?
• How much does your Truck weigh?
• What insurance company will you decide on?
Things to Consider when Starting a Trucking Company
• Without proper Road Regulations, you can be fined 30,000 USD if your truck is pulled over and your truck is not in compliance.
Things to know when Starting a Trucking Company
• Possible USDOT + NYSDOT
• Obtain Trucking Registrations
• Get insured
• Find out how much your Commercial Motor Vehicle will weigh so that you can get the proper Road Taxes for them (HUT, IFTA, HVUT/2290, MVT) Click on > Trucking Permits < for a list of all the taxes there are.
★ By the way!
If you or someone you know owns/starting a Trucking and/or Passenger company and needs help with their DOT and or DMV Regulations, we are in fact a company that helps Trucking/Passenger companies stay in compliance with these regulations!
Not sure how to feel yet? We offer a FREE Trucking & Passenger Regulation Consultation! Call us at 631-277-3456 to schedule an appointment.
Have a thirst for knowledge? Click the link to check out our other Informative Blog posts!
Blog | TRANS-COM (trans-com.us)
Follow us on Social Media!
Keyword: What to know when Starting a Trucking Company