PPP Loan SCAMS ON THE RISE!
PHONE CALLS & EMAILS
Here are some helpful tips not to Fall for the Scam:
- Don’t give out personal info, SBA Representatives DO NOT solicit calls.
- Don’t click links or attachments in suspicious emails, only click from the SBA website.
- Official SBA emails have “@sba.gov” at the end of the email.
- PPP loans DO NOT have an application fee and can’t be fast-tracked.
- Use authorized lenders: https://www.sba.gov/partners/lenders/microloan-program/list-lenders
- REPORT alleged scams to the SBA hotline at (800)767-0385, or file a complaint online.
★ By the way!
If you or someone you know owns/starting a Trucking and/or Passenger company and needs help with their DOT and or DMV Regulations, we are in fact a company that helps Trucking/Passenger companies stay in compliance with these regulations!
Not sure how to feel yet? We offer a FREE Trucking & Passenger Regulation Consultation! Call us at 631-277-3456 to schedule an appointment.
Have a thirst for knowledge? Click the link to check out our other Informative Blog posts!
Blog | TRANS-COM (trans-com.us)