PPP Loan SCAMS ON THE RISE!
PHONE CALLS & EMAILS
Here are some helpful tips not to Fall for the Scam:
- Don’t give out personal info, SBA Representatives DO NOT solicit calls.
- Don’t click links or attachments in suspicious emails, only click from the SBA website.
- Official SBA emails have “@sba.gov” at the end of the email.
- PPP loans DO NOT have an application fee and can’t be fast-tracked.
- Use authorized lenders: https://www.sba.gov/partners/lenders/microloan-program/list-lenders
- REPORT alleged scams to the SBA hotline at (800)767-0385, or file a complaint online.