Initially scheduled for May 2020, Roadcheck was postponed due to COVID-19 and is set to premiere in September 9th-11th.
What is Roadcheck?
• Roadcheck is a 3 day event where CVSA-Certified Inspectors educate motor carriers on the importance of vehicle and driver safety.
• 1.4 Million inspections have taken place since Roadcheck started in 1988.
• It is the largest Commercial Motor Vehicle Safety & Compliance event in the world.
• 15 Trucks and or Buses are inspected every minute throughout North America while Roadcheck is in progress.
• The goal of Roadcheck is to educate Motor Carriers and the general public about how Important Commercial Vehicle Safety is, and why inspections are so important.
• Roadcheck is sponsored by the CVSA. Other companies that help out is Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration, Canadian Council of Motor Transport Administrators, Transport Canada and the Secretariat of Communications and Transportation (Mexico)
★ By the way!
If you or someone you know owns/starting a Trucking and/or Passenger company and needs help with their DOT and or DMV Regulations, we are in fact a company that helps Trucking/Passenger companies stay in compliance with these regulations!
Not sure how to feel yet? We offer a FREE Trucking & Passenger Regulation Consultation! Call us at 631-277-3456 to schedule an appointment.
Have a thirst for knowledge? Click the link to check out our other Informative Blog posts!
Blog | TRANS-COM (trans-com.us)