Here at TRANS-COM, we want the best for our employees and our clients. We are keeping a watchful eye on the Coronavirus outbreak and taking careful measures to ensure the safety of anyone and everyone that walks in our doors. We have even set up a Hand Sanitizer station in the front of our office for extra caution, as well as using a powerful cleaning spray to disinfect the office. We encourage everyone to wash their hands thoroughly, and stay home if anyone is sick. (Even if it’s just a cold.)
We are enabling telecommuting as much as possible, especially with our clientele.
These procedures are short-term, and are aimed at preventing the spread of the virus.
TRANS-COMS Tips on staying safe & healthy!
Our Prevention Tips
1. Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and warm water.
The CDC recommends washing your hands for 20 seconds.
2. Stay away from people who are sick, people who are coughing, and sneezing.
3. Keep your hands away from your nose, eyes and mouth!
4. Don’t shake hands with people, and if you must, make sure to use sanitizer, or hand soap afterwards.
5. Disinfect surfaces that are frequently used/touched and do so daily, as well as spray your house/workplace with disinfectant.
6. The virus affects elderly, and people with bad immune systems the most. People in these groups must take extra precaution!
7. Wash, or sanitize your hands when handling money, touching doors, faucets, and other highly touched areas/objects.
Pro-Tip: Use Napkins/Paper towels, to open doors to decrease the risk of getting harmful germs, bacteria, fungus or Viruses on your hands.
If you believe you have the virus, please seek medical help IMMEDIATELY!
★ By the way!
If you or someone you know owns/starting a Trucking and/or Passenger company and needs help with their DOT and or DMV Regulations, we are in fact a company that helps Trucking/Passenger companies stay in compliance with these regulations!
Not sure how to feel yet? We offer a FREE Trucking & Passenger Regulation Consultation! Call us at 631-277-3456 to schedule an appointment.
Have a thirst for knowledge? Click the link to check out our other Informative Blog posts!
Blog | TRANS-COM (trans-com.us)