Mithul Varshan on Pexels
Trucking with a Dog can be very rewarding! Here are seven tips about what you should look for when deciding on what kind of dog to get!
1. Get a small dog – Big dogs will take too much space and will get in the way, potentially making it dangerous for you to drive. Stick with a small dog.
2. Older dogs do better on the road – This is because they aren’t as hyper as a young dog and will likely stay in one place more often, making them much easier to handle on the road.
3. A few breeds that are great for Trucking are…
4. Get a dog under 35 lbs – A dog that is more than 35 pounds will need more space and just get in the way.
5. Obtain a spill proof water bowl
6. Seat Covers – To protect the seats from getting damaged.
7. Treats – Get enough food and treats for on the road!
For more thoughts on Trucking with pets, see our previous Blog post about it! > Trucking Pet Policy <
★ By the way!
If you or someone you know owns/starting a Trucking and/or Passenger company and needs help with their DOT and or DMV Regulations, we are in fact a company that helps Trucking/Passenger companies stay in compliance with these regulations!
Not sure how to feel yet? We offer a FREE Trucking & Passenger Regulation Consultation! Call us at 631-277-3456 to schedule an appointment.
Have a thirst for knowledge? Click the link to check out our other Informative Blog posts!
Blog | TRANS-COM (trans-com.us)
Follow us on Social Media!
Facebook | Linkedin | Instagram | Twitter
Keywords: Trucking with a Dog, OTR Trucking with a Dog, Trucking with my Dog, Trucking with your Dog,